- In a saucepan on medium heat, begin to cook your noodles as per their instructions.
- In another pan on medium heat, add the vegetable oil, garlic, red onion, red pepper, and green pepper and sauté for a few minutes, before adding in the tofu chunks.
- Meanwhile combine the ingredients for the sauce into a jug/bowl.
- Next, add the bean sprouts and a pinch of salt, followed by the sauce.
- Combine, and let simmer for a few minutes until the noodles have cooked as per their instructions.
- Drain noodles and add into the pan with the rest of the ingredients. Combine well.
- After a couple of minutes plate up and sprinkle with coriander, chopped peanuts and spring onions.
- Squeeze with lime and enjoy!
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- ½ red onion sliced
- 100g rice noodles (or serving suggestion for 2 people)
- 150g bean sprouts
- 1 red pepper (deseeded and sliced)
- 1 green pepper (deseeded and sliced)
- 1 block of extra-firm tofu, cut into chunks (drain if required)
- pinch of salt
- Chopped peanuts
- Spring onions (sliced)
- 1 lime
- 50g smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- Juice from ½ lime
- 100ml boiling water