1. Preheat your oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper. Place 2 x 40 cm x 30 cm pieces of baking paper on your benchtop.
2. To create your base, in the middle of each paper, add a layer of pumpkin triangles roughly the same width and length as the barramundi fillet and top with some of the kale leaves. Drizzle on 1 tablespoon of the olive oil on each, then top with the barramundi.
3. Combine the peanut butter, red curry paste, cherry tomatoes and the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in a small bowl and gently whisk. Pour this mixture over the barramundi and season well with salt and
4. Bring the corners of the baking paper together and twist to enclose, then tie tightly with kitchen twine to seal in the flavours. Place them on the tray and bake for 20 minutes. To check, gently open
the parcels (be careful of the hot steam); if the fish is opaque and the pumpkin is tender when pierced with the tip of a knife, it’s ready. If not, bake for another 5 minutes and check again.
5. Allow the barramundi in a bag to rest for 5 minutes, then untie the twine and carefully open – be prepared for the amazing aroma to hit you. Sprinkle on the remaining coriander, add a squeeze of
lime juice, if desired, and enjoy!