1. Preheat the oven to 160°c.
2. Melt together Pic's Big Mix, apple juice , maple syrup, and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl stir together the oats, coconut, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, chia, hemp seeds, cinnamon, and salt.
4. Pour the wet ingredients onto the dry, and mix to evenly coat.
5. Spread onto a lined baking sheet (or two, just don’t over crowd it or it won’t crisp up right!) and bake for 30 minutes at 160°c.
6. Remove from oven briefly to stir. Bake for another 10 minutes until golden and remove from the oven to cool completely, before transferring to an airtight jar/container.