- Firstly, prepare raspberry chia jam. To prepare raspberry chia jam, combine all ingredients except chia seeds in a saucepan and place over medium heat. Leave to simmer for approximately 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside and allow to cool. Once cooled, add chia seeds and place in the fridge while you prepare the base.
- Combine all ingredients for the base in a high-power blender, blend until smooth. Press the base into a greased and lined square or rectangular baking tray and place in the fridge while you make the peanut caramel layer.
- Combine all peanut caramel ingredients in a high-power blender and blend until smooth. Scoop the peanut caramel on top of the base, spreading evenly.
- Spread the raspberry chia jam on top of the peanut caramel and place in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Using a sharp knife, slice into approx. 15 even pieces.
- Melt the chocolate using a double saucepan and then transfer it to a shallow bowl.
- Allow the chocolate to cool slightly and then dip each individual bar into the chocolate until fully covered. Place a sheet of baking paper on a plate to transfer the chocolate-covered bars.
- Place in the fridge for 10-20 minutes to set, then serve and enjoy.
Ingredients for the base
- 1/2 cup medjool dates
- 1/2 cup buckinis
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1 tsp coconut oil
Ingredients for the caramel
- 1 cup medjool dates (soak in warm water for a few minutes to soften)
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup Pic’s Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 Tbsp hulled tahini
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/3 cup filtered water (add more if required)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
Ingredients for the raspberry jam
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1-2 Tbsp honey (or maple syrup)
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
Ingredients for the coating
- 180g dark chocolate, melted