1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 1 large baking tray with baking paper.
2. Heat coconut oil and honey/maple syrup in a small saucepan over low heat. Heat, stirring, for a few minutes until steamy but not bubbling. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter. Pour into a large bowl.
3. In a separate small bowl, combine baking powder with 2 tbsp boiling water and stir to dissolve - the mixture should froth. Add to the peanut butter mixture and stir to combine.
4. Place half of the oats, and the peanuts into a blender. Blend to a flour. Add to the peanut butter mixture along with the coconut and salt, and mix to fully combine. Allow to cool slightly.
5. Roll golf ball sized amounts of dough into balls, and place evenly on your trays (allow at least 3cm between each). Flatten slightly with your fingers.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
Allow to cool slightly before enjoying, Peanut Butter Lovers!