- Pre heat oven to 175° Celsius (347°F) and set aside 2 x 12 hole silicone mini-cupcake mold.
- In a large bowl use a fork or spatula to mix peanut butter until loose and smooth.
- Add eggs*, maple syrup, vanilla, baking powder and sea salt and mix well to combine.
- Fold through cacao nibs. The mixture will be like a dough, thick and quite firm.
- Spoon a tablespoon of the mixture into each well of the mini-cupcake mold, dividing the batter evenly to fill all 24.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, until golden on top.
- Let cool slightly. Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely before topping with the coconut cream!
*NOTE: for a Vegan version simply replace eggs one for one with flax eggs. Flax egg recipe + method here.
VANILLA BEAN COCONUT WHIPPED CREAM
- Carefully open each can of coconut cream and discard the liquid (or save for smoothies in the fridge or freezer!) adding the solid cream only into a large bowl.
- With an electric hand mixer or whisk, beat the cream until peaks begin to form and mix thickens. About 1 minute.
- Add agave and vanilla bean powder and whip for a further minute until well combined and holding shape.
- Transfer to a piping bag or sandwich bag with the corner cut.
- Pipe a teaspoon of the cream on top of each mini Pic’s Blondie.
- Refrigerate Blondies with cream for one hour to set.
To serve, remove from the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.