1. Grease 4 x 1 C capacity oven proof ramekins with melted butter. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp caster sugar in to each mould and spread around.
2. To each tablespoon of pata pīnati tiakarete (Peanut & Chocolate Butter) add two pieces of tiakarete parauri (dark chocolate). Mahia he pōro - roll them in to balls. Leave aside.
3. Melt the 150g dark chocolate, butter and salt. Set aside to cool.
4. Whip the eggs, caster sugar and vanilla for seven minutes.
5. Sift in the flour. Fold gently.
6. Pour the chocolate mixture in. Do this a little at a time and fold in between each addition.
7. Fill each ramekin half way, add in the chocolate peanut butter balls and top with the remaining mixture.
8. Bake in a 160 degree oven. If you a like a super gooey pudding, bake for 25 minutes. Bake for 30 minutes if you like it a bit more set around the edges and gooey in the middle.
9. Tip upside down on to a plate and serve immediately with kirīmi kukū (thickened cream), a grating of tiakarete (chocolate) and a few rahipere māota (fresh raspberries).