- Combine the eggs, vanilla, milk and cinnamon and whisk together.
- Heat a tsp of coconut oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- Soak a slice of the bread in the egg mixture and add this to your frying pan.
- Cook until golden on each side, then repeat this with the remaining bread slices.
- Meanwhile, heat another tsp of coconut oil in a separate frying pan over a medium heat.
- Slice the banana in half length ways and place this face down into the pan.
- Cook until caramelised and crisp on each side.
- To make the whipped peanut butter cream, combine the peanut butter, honey and greek yoghurt and mix until creamy.
- To serve, layer your toast with your Pic’s peanut butter and top with the whipped topping and banana slices.
Peanut Butter & Caramelised banana French toast with whipped PB cream
Recipe By Charley's Health
- 1 ripe banana
- 4 slices of toast - sourdough works really well here
- 2 whole eggs
- Almond Milk
- Dash of vanilla extract
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Pic’s Peanut butter
For Whipped PB Cream
- 4 heaped tbsp greek yoghurt
- Tbsp peanut butter
- Tbsp honey