1. Preheat the oven to 17°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Add all the seeds and Pic's Big Mix to a bowl, along with the salt and water. Stir well and set aside for 15 minutes until the mixture turns to a gelatinous texture. Add a touch more water if it appears too dry.
3. Spoon your quinoa into the bowl (try not to include any excess water) and mix well. Place the mixture between two pieces of baking paper and using a roll pin roll out to about 1/2cm thick. Remove top piece of baking paper. Bake for 30 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and carefully slice into the cracker size you prefer, then flip each cracker. Bake for a further 15-20 minutes or until they are a very light golden brown and hold together. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
4. Serve with on a platter with all your favourite dips, relishes and cheese. Voila!