Roasted Sesame Peanut Brussel Sprouts
NOTE: USA measurements
- 1lb brussel sprouts (sliced in half)
- 3 heaped tablespoons Pic's peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Make paste by adding all of the ingredients EXCEPT brussel sprouts, pomegranates, and sesame seeds into a large bowl.
- Mix well until smooth.
- Add brussel sprouts to the bowl and massage on the mixture to coat.
- Place coated brussel sprouts onto your prepared pan and roast for 20-22 minutes until slightly golden brown.
- Sprinkle on sesame seeds and pomegranate seeds if desired.