- Cook the rice noodles according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, mix the ingredients for the ‘peanut dipping sauce’ together until smooth. Set aside.
- Once noodles have cooled, mix approx. 1/2 the sauce through the noodles and gently stir.
- Place a rice paper wrapper in warm water for about 10-20 seconds or until soft. Place on a damp tea towel and gently dab to dry.
- In the centre, place a small amount of noodles, chopped vegetables, avocado, crushed peanuts and mint.
- Drizzle with 1-2 tsp of the peanut dipping sauce.
- Fold the ends of the rice paper rolls and then roll firmly to enclose the filling ingredients.
- Continue with the remaining rice paper wrappers.
- Serve with the remaining dipping sauce on the side and sprinkle with mint leaves and peanuts, optional.
- 80 grams rice noodles
- 15 rice paper sheets
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 medium sized capsicum, sliced
- 1/4 purple cabbage head, chopped
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup peanuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup Pic's smooth peanut butter
- 3 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp peanut oil or sesame oil
- 1 lime or lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic