- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees
- Mix the Pic's peanut butter and egg in a large bowl.
- Add the flour and baking powder
- Finally, add the water to bring the mix together. Adjust to suit.
- Rest mixture in fridge for half an hour before rolling into long strips and then cutting
- Bake until crisp (approx. 20 minutes)
Pic’s Peanut Butter Fido Friendly Biscuits (aka Dog Biscuits)
We're not all about just healthy nibs for us folk....try this recipe for your furry four legged friend. They have an endorsement by our very own Fido.
- 2 cups Rye or Buckwheat Flour (anything as long as it's gluten free)
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg (for a shiny coat)
- 1 cup hot water (not boiling) to bind