- Blend the cashews, milk and sweetener together in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour this into your ice lolly mould and place these in the freezer for 4 hours+ or until set.
- Mix together the peanut butter and sweetener, then spread this over each of the ice creams, sprinkle over some of the peanuts and pop them onto a parchment-lined tray. Return these to the freezer for an hour.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together, then stir through the crushed peanuts. Carefully dip each of the magnums into the chocolate, ensuring even coverage and allow any excess to drip off.
- Once coated in the chocolate layer, lay them back onto the lined tray and leave in the freezer for an additional 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
Ingredients: Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 100ml canned coconut milk
- 2-3 tbsp agave/honey
- 30ml non-dairy milk
Peanut Butter Caramel
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Tbsp honey/agave
- Handful crushed peanuts
- 70g dairy-free chocolate
- 1 1/2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp crushed peanuts