Thanks for dropping by Peanut Butterer
- 1 tablespoon powdered peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons oat flour
- 3 teaspoons cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 whole egg
- 4 tablespoons milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon Pic’s Peanut Butter (plus more for drizzle if desired)
- 50-60 drops stevia drops or sweetener of choice
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and mix well. Let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Grease a mug or small ramekin with coconut oil or non stick spray.
- Pour batter into dish and microwave on high for 90 seconds. Exact cooking time may vary, add 10 seconds at a time if needed.
- Top with chocolate chips and extra Pic’s peanut butter if desired