- First make the cookies: Place the oat flour and cinnamon in a bowl then stir in the smooth nut butter, maple syrup and almond milk
- Mix well to combine and form a dough.
- Divide into 8 and use your hands to roll into equal sized cookies.
- Place on a lined baking sheet and chill for 30 minutes.
- Gently melt the coconut oil and dark chocolate.
- Spoon this over 4 of the cookies to cover and sprinkle over peanuts and cacao nibs.
- Return to the fridge to set.
- When ready to serve, spread some crunchy peanut butter on top of the plain cookies then top with a chocolate-covered one and squish down gently. Now enjoy!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Sandwiches
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Recipe By SpamellaB
- 150g oat flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons Pic’s smooth peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 4 tablespoons Pic’s crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 50g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- Peanuts, chopped
- Cacao nibs