Bonjour Peanut Butterer
- 1 cup oat flour
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp Pic's Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarb
- 2 eggs
- Pinch sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 180c and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, mash 2 of the bananas well with the back of a fork.
- Add in the coconut sugar and peanut butter, then cream these together until fairly smooth.
- Then crack in the eggs and beat into the mixture.
- Fold through the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly so that everything is well incorporated and you're left with a nice smooth batter.
- Pour the mixture into your loaf tin, then slice the remaining banana in half lengthways and place on top for decoration.
- Bake your banana bread for 40 minutes until golden (check on the bread after 30 minutes and cover with foil if you feel like it's starting to burn). Allow to cool completely before slicing and enjoy!