- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, mix well.
- Add wet ingredients and mix until sticky (it is easiest to use your hands).
- Place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Shape into small cookies (approx. 12) and arrange on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Once cool, spread Pic’s Peanut & Chocolate Butter on one cookie and sandwich with another.
- Repeat this process with the remaining mix.
- Place in the fridge for an hour or so to allow the chocolate centre to set. Alternatively, enjoy as is.
Ingredients for the biscuits
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 1/2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp warm water
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Ingredients for the centre
- 1/3 cup Pic’s Peanut & Chocolate Butter