- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Put all of the ingredients into a food processor and blitz until a dough has formed. If the dough is too dry to stick together, add in 1 Tbsp milk at a time until it does.
- Roll the dough into balls (approx. 45g per ball) then place onto the lined baking tray and use your index finger to press a hole in the middle of each ball. Repeat this step with the rest of the dough.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer to a cooling rack. If needed, reshape the holes using the back of a teaspoon while the cookies are still malleable.
- Once the cookies have cooled, fill each of the cookies with 1 heaped tsp of jam/jelly. Top each with a chocolate truffle and using the white writing icing, pipe 2 white dots onto each truffle for the eyes of the spider. Carefully poke a black sesame seed into the centre of each ‘eye’ before using the black writing icing to pipe 4 lines on each side of the cookie for the ‘legs’.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Prep Time: 30 minutes, Cooking Time: 15 minutes, Serves: 15 Cookies
- 1 egg
- 225g sugar
- 180g Pic's Smooth Peanut Butter
- 60g butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 185g plain flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp milk (optional)
Ingredients to decorate
- 15 tsp your jam of choice
- 15 chocolate truffle balls
- 1 x White writing icing tube
- 30 black sesame seeds
- 1 x Black writing icing tube