- Preheat your oven to 180c and line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- In a saucepan, gently melt the peanut butter, coconut oil and maple syrup together.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and pour over the peanut butter mix.
- Stir everything so that all of the dry ingredients are completely coated and pour this onto the baking sheet.
- Bake this in the oven for around 12-16 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Allow to cool completely, then store in an airtight jar or container.
Crunchy Peanut Butter Cereal
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 16 minutes
Recipe By Charley's Health
- 3 tbsp Pic’s Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup oats
- 1/3 cup buckwheat groats
- 1 cup puffed brown rice