- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- Combine coconut oil, peanut butter, and coconut sugar. Use an electric or handheld mixer, mix until light and fluffy.
- Add cacao powder, flour, and sea salt. Mix well before gently stirring through corn flakes.
- Press into small circular cookie shapes and arrange on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until just firm.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- To prepare chocolate icing, combine cacao powder, peanut butter, and maple syrup in a small mixing bowl. Add coconut oil and a splash of boiling water.
- Spoon icing on top of the biscuits, spreading evenly. Top with walnuts. Serve and enjoy.
Ingredients for cookie
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups corn flakes
- 10-12 walnuts, to top
Ingredients for icing
- 2 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp Pic's Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1-2 tbsp boiling water, add more if required