- Gently melt together the dark chocolate and coconut oil.
- Line a tray with cupcake cakes and pout a little of the melted chocolate into each of these, then place these into the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, combine the nut butter, agave syrup and spices and give this a good mix.
- Spoon a little of the nut butter mixture onto each of the chocolate cups and return these to the freezer for another 10 minutes.
- Finally, cover each of the nut butter cups with a finishing later of chocolate to seal in the gooey centre and allow these to completely set in the freezer for an additional half an hour.
Prep Time: 60 minutes, Serves: 7
- 150g dark chocolate
- Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp Pic’s Smooth Peanut or Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- Pinch each of ground ginger and cinnamon