- Gently melt together the dark chocolate and coconut oil.
- Line a tray with cupcake cakes and pout a little of the melted chocolate into each of these, then place these into the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, combine the nut butter, agave syrup and spices and give this a good mix.
- Spoon a little of the nut butter mixture onto each of the chocolate cups and return these to the freezer for another 10 minutes.
- Finally, cover each of the nut butter cups with a finishing later of chocolate to seal in the gooey centre and allow these to completely set in the freezer for an additional half an hour.
Gingerbread Spiced Almond Butter Cups
Preparation Time: 60 minutes
- 150g dark chocolate
- Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp Pic’s Smooth Peanut or Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- Pinch each of ground ginger and cinnamon