COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We treat information as personal information if an individual person can be reasonably identified from that information. We will usually collect your personal information directly from you wherever it is reasonable and practicable to do so in the circumstances.
We collect personal information in the following ways:
- Through your general dealings with us, including but not limited to, enquires, feedback, questions or complaints, or employment applications
- Booking a tour to visit Peanut Butter World
- If you are a customer in our Coupon Collectors Club
- If you create an account for our online shop
- Publicly available sources of information or via any other method where you have given your consent.
Personal information mentioned above may be collected via our websites, selected third parties, social media, via phone, in person, via email, via mail or via any other method determined by us.
The types of information we collect will depend on the nature of our relationship with you and may include, but is not limited to:
Full name and contact details (including but not limited to your postal address, email address and phone numbers); and country of residence or address
You do not need to give us personal information, but if you don’t, we may not be able to help you or provide you with the requested services/products or allow you to participate in an advertised activity.
As a general rule, we do not usually collect sensitive information. If you do provide sensitive information to us for any reason, you consent to us collecting that information and to us using and disclosing that information for the reason that you provided it to us and as permitted by the Act.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Generally, we will only use and disclose personal information that we collect about you so that we can do business together and for the reason/s it was collected. This may include the following:
- to verify your identity
- to post you your order or to reward you with prizes for competitions or coupon club
- to provide you the requested services or facilitate the purchase of requested products
- to facilitate your entry and participation in competitions, promotions, offers, surveys and trade incentive programs and conduct of the same
- to assess your suitability for employment with us
- to improve and administer our business, services and products
- to customise your experience when using our websites, products or services
- to address and answer any enquiries, questions or any issues or complaints that you might have
- to provide you with information, including information of a marketing nature, about our business, services or products, and activities you have expressed an interest in and/or to let you know about news, future projects, offers, products, services or activities that we think may be of interest to you;
- to ensure that content from our websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
We may contact you in relation to the above via electronic messaging such as SMS and email, by mail, by social media, by phone, or in any other lawful manner
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to our employees and selected third parties, as we deem necessary to facilitate our dealings with you and provide our services, and products (and/or information about the same). Parties we may disclose personal information to include website providers, legal and other advisors, and third party service providers, such as website and database developers, couriers, etc. Where required by law, we may also disclose your personal information to the appropriate regulatory authorities.
QUALITY AND SECURITY
We may store personal information on internal computer databases, local hard drives, and/or in hard copy at our offices, and we employ reasonable commercial physical and electronic security measures to protect any records that we hold which contain your personal information. We may also engage third-party service providers to assist in storing and processing certain types of personal information for us.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure the security and accuracy of personal information we hold and to protect your personal information from misuse and loss, unauthorised access, interference, modification, or disclosure, in accordance with the requirements of the Act.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We may provide links to other websites on our website. If you use these links, you will leave our website and we are not responsible for any of these websites, or their usage of your personal information. We recommend that you check the privacy policies on those websites.