- To make the base, start by adding the oats and cashews into a food processor and blitz these until finely ground.
- Add in the coconut, agave, mama powder, coconut oil and salt and blend again until everything is well combined.
- Pour this into a lined brownie tin and press down to create a smooth base.
- Pop this into the freezer to set whilst you make the caramel layer.
- In a food processor or high speed blender, combine the dates, peanut butter, coconut oil, milk and sea salt and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spread this over the base layer and scatter the chunks of chocolate throughout.
- Leave these to set in the freezer for 2 hours.
Slice into portions and enjoy!