- Add the oat flour, maple syrup, and peanut butter to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until well combined, the end result will be a thick dough-like consistency.
- Transfer mixture into a lined baking pan and press evenly into the pan.
- Next, melt the chocolate and pour evenly over the peanut butter oat layer.
- Chill in the fridge for ∼3 hours or until fully firm.
- When they have set, remove from fridge, let them sit at room temp for ∼5 mins, cut and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- 160g Oat Flour (blended oats)
- 100g Maple Syrup
- 150g Pic’s Peanut Butter
- 80g Chocolate