- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a square 9x9 pan with baking paper
- Put all of the ingredients (except the white chocolate chunks) into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Stir in the white chocolate chunks, reserving a few for the top, and then pour the blondie batter into the lined pan.
- Put a handful of raspberries on top along with the reserved white chocolate chunks and then drizzle the 2 tbsp of peanut butter on top of the batter before baking in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and leave to cool completely before slicing into 9 pieces.
- 2 x 400g chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ¾ cup plain flour (works with gluten-free)
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp Pics Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 cup raw cane sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup dairy-free milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup white chocolate chunks
- A handful of fresh raspberries