Vegan flat bread pizza
- 3 organic store bough pizza base (we use gluten free)
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- pine nuts and chilli flakes to garnish
Olive Tapenade Ingredients
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/2 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Cashew Cheese Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Pic's Cashew Butter
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 165 degrees C.
- Combine olive tapenade ingredients in a food processor, blend. Set aside.
- To make cashew cheese, simply combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl, mix until smooth, add additional water if required.
- Spread olive tapenade on pizza bases and place in the oven, bake for 10 minutes.
- Top with cashew cheese, parsley, chilli flakes and/or pine nuts.
Serve and enjoy.