- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a tray with baking paper.
- In a saucepan, gently melt the coconut oil, peanut butter and sweetener together over low heat. Stir through the vanilla extract.
- Combine the oats and protein powder and toss these together.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet mixture and fold everything together so that all of the oats are completely coated.
- Transfer this onto your baking tray and firmly press down.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden, then remove and allow to cool completely before breaking into clusters.
- Store in an airtight jar or container.
Vanilla Peanut Butter Granola
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups jumbo oats
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
- Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp agave syrup
- 2 Tbsp Pic’s Peanut butter
- Pinch sea salt
- Dash vanilla extract