- For the base, blend together the oats, dates and coconut oil until you’re left with a sticky mixture.
- Press this into the base of a lined brownie tin and pop this into the freezer whilst you prep the filling.
- Blend the cashews, dates, peanut butter, coconut oil, milk, agave and salt until ultra-smooth and creamy.
- Pour this over the base and leave the cheesecakes to set in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
- Once your cheesecakes are set, allow to thaw very slightly then slice into portions.
- To garnish, top eat of these with some mixed berries, rose petals and a drizzle of melted chocolate.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup dates
- Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup cashews
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch salt
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 cup oat milk
- 3 heaped tbsp Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- Rose petals
- Melted chocolate