Thai Quinoa Salad with Spicy Pic's Peanut Butter Dressing
Fresh, healthy & quick to whip up! Great for your lunch or dinner and very, very tasty.
(V), (VG), (GF)
Ingredients Spicy Peanut Dressing
- ½ cup Pic’s Peanut Butter
- 1-inch ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red chili, deseeded & finely diced
- 2 tbsp tamari
- Juice of 1 fresh lime
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- ¼-½ cup coconut milk (depending on how thick you want your dressing)
Thai Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 head white cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 head purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large carrot, finely sliced or grated
- 1 cup snow peas, topped and tailed
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup peanuts, roughly chopped to serve
- Garnish with lime wedges
- To make the dressing whisk together peanut butter, ginger, garlic, chili, tamari, lime juice, coconut sugar and 1/4 cup coconut milk in a medium sized bowl until combined well. If you would like more liquid in your dressing add another 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Cook quinoa as per packet instructions & allow to cool.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss to combine and drizzle with spicy peanut dressing.
- Sprinkle with crushed peanuts and fresh lime.