- Place all ingredients into Instant Pot, close, seal, turn on, and press MANUAL +20 minutes. Or place all ingredients in a crock pot and cook on high for 2-3 hours/low for 7-8 hours.
- When timer goes off, carefully use quick release pressure. Remove lid. Shred chicken and stir.
- Serve over rice with any fresh vegetables, herbs, and/or noodles you like.
- 4 chicken thighs or breasts
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons Pic’s crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped jalepeno or mild pepper of choice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped lemongrass
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1" piece of sliced ginger
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
NOTE: USA measurements