Strawberry & Peanut Butter Chocolates
- 50g cacao butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 6 tbsp cacao powder
- 5 tbsp date/rice syrup
- 4 tbsp smooth Pic’s Peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp freeze-dried strawberries
- Gently melt the cacao butter and coconut oil together until liquid.
- Stir through the cacao powder and sweetener of choice until completely smooth.
- Pour a little of the mixture into the base of your chocolate mould and pop these into the freezer to chill.
- For the peanut butter filling, combine the peanut butter with the strawberries and mix until well combined.
- Add a dollop of the peanut butter mixture onto each of the chocolates, then cover with rest of the melted chocolate.
- Place these into the freezer for a couple of hours to fully set.