- Combine all ingredients for the base in a high power blender (we use a vitamix) and blend until smooth, add a little extra water if required but be careful not to make the mixture too wet or it will be difficult to remove from the tin.
- Press into the base of a greased square spring from cake tin (17cm diameter) and place in the freezer while you make the salted caramel peanut filling.
- Drain and rinse soaked cashews. Place all filling ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth and creamy, this takes a few minutes.
- Spread on top of the base and then sprinkle peanuts on top to evenly cover the surface.
- Return to freezer to set for 2-3 hours. Spread a layer of peanut butter on top of the peanut caramel and drizzle with melted raw chocolate.
- Place in fridge to allow chocolate to set. Serve and enjoy.
Ingredients for the base
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup buckinis
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 4 medjool dates
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
Ingredients for the Salted Caramel Peanut Filling
- 1 cup cashews (soaked for 3-6 hours)
- 1/3 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 tbsp mesquite powder
- 1/2 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 cup medjool dates
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1/2 cup peanuts, sprinkled on top of the salted caramel peanut filling
- 1 cup peanut butter to spread on top of the caramel
Ingredients for the chocolate topping
- 150 grams dark chocolate (we use Loving Earth)