- In a pan, drizzle a little oil and bring to medium heat. Finely dice the onion and garlic and sauté these until softened.
- Add in your curry paste and cook this for a few seconds until fragrant.
- Slice the aubergine into bite-sized chunks and the mushrooms in halves.
- Cook your veggies with the onion, garlic and curry paste until slightly softened.
- Pour in both of the coconut milks and bring the heat to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Whisk through the cornflour mixture and peanut butter then allow this to cook until the curry sauce has thickened and veggies are cooked through.
- Once your sauce is nice and creamy, pour in the chickpeas, broccoli, agave and a good squeeze of fresh lime juice.
- Once the broccoli is vibrant green in colour, serve your curry with some rice or noodles and garnish with some fresh corriander.
Red Thai Peanut Curry
Recipe By Charleys Health
Prep Time: 40 minutes, Serves: 3
- 1 small brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- Olive oil for cooking
- 2 Tbsp red thai curry paste
- Squeeze fresh lime juice
- Tbsp agave syrup
- 100ml coconut milk (canned)
- 2 cups Coconut milk (drinking)
- Tbsp Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 can chickpeas
- 150g button mushrooms
- 1/2 aubergine
- 150g broccoli florets
- Tsp cornflour mixed with a little water
- Coriander to garnish