- In a pan, drizzle a little oil and bring to medium heat. Finely dice the onion and garlic and sauté these until softened.
- Add in your curry paste and cook this for a few seconds until fragrant.
- Slice the aubergine into bite-sized chunks and the mushrooms in halves.
- Cook your veggies with the onion, garlic and curry paste until slightly softened.
- Pour in both of the coconut milks and bring the heat to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Whisk through the cornflour mixture and peanut butter then allow this to cook until the curry sauce has thickened and veggies are cooked through.
- Once your sauce is nice and creamy, pour in the chickpeas, broccoli, agave and a good squeeze of fresh lime juice.
- Once the broccoli is vibrant green in colour, serve your curry with some rice or noodles and garnish with some fresh corriander.
Red Thai Peanut Curry
Recipe By Charleys Health
- 1 small brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- Olive oil for cooking
- 2 Tbsp red thai curry paste
- Squeeze fresh lime juice
- Tbsp agave syrup
- 100ml coconut milk (canned)
- 2 cups Coconut milk (drinking)
- Tbsp Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 can chickpeas
- 150g button mushrooms
- 1/2 aubergine
- 150g broccoli florets
- Tsp cornflour mixed with a little water
- Coriander to garnish