- Place the oats and cashews in a food processor and process until they have broken down.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process again until the mixture is fully combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a lined baking tray and press down with your fingers to form an even base layer.
- Place the tray in the freezer while you make the caramel layer.
- Place all the ingredients (except the peanuts) in a food processor and process until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Remove the tray from the freezer and spread evenly over the base layer.
- Sprinkle over half the peanuts and place back in the freezer.
- Melt the coconut butter and oil in a pan over a gentle heat.
- Once melted, take off the heat and stir in the rest of the ingredients until a silky smooth consistency is reached.
- Leave to cool slightly before spreading evenly over the caramel layer and sprinkling with the rest of the peanuts.
- Place back in the freezer to set for around an hour before cutting into squares and devouring!
Store in the fridge or freezer.