- Gently melt the chocolate, peanut butter, and coconut oil together over low heat.
- Stir in the cacao powder and agave syrup until everything is velvety smooth and fully combined.
- Pour a little of the chocolate mixture into the base of your cupcake cases (I like to use silicone) and pop these into the freezer to chill for 10 minutes.
- Once the chocolate has set, add a spoonful of both jam and peanut butter to each of these, then cover with the remaining chocolate.
- Return these to the freezer to chill for an hour, or until completely set.
Raw Peanut Butter & Jelly Cups
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 55g dark chocolate
- Tbsp Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Agave Syrup
- Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- Pic’s Peanut Butter and Boysenberry Jelly for filling