Hola Peanut Butterer
- 3 tbsp Pic's Peanut butter
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 3 tbsp agave/maple syrup
- 1 medium banana
- 52g Vegan Protein (salted caramel or vanilla)
- 2 tbsp ground flax mixed with 4 tbsp water
- Handful fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Pinch salt
- Dash vanilla extract
- Tsp baking powder
Ingredients for topping
- 250ml thick coconut cream
- 2 heaped tsp freeze-dried berry powder
- 2 tbsp maple/agave syrup
- Preheat your oven to 180c and line a cupcake tray with paper cases.
- Mash the banana with the back of a fork, then beat in the flax egg, sweetener, peanut butter,
- vanilla and almond milk.
- Stir through the dry ingredients and mix well until everything is well combined. Fold through
- raspberries carefully, then divide the mixture between the cases.
- Pop these in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes depending on the size of the cupcakes,
- then transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool.
- To make the frosting, mix together the coconut cream, sweetener and berry powder.
- Once the cakes have cooled, frost with the coconut cream and top with some fresh fruit.