Thai Peanut Buddha Poke Bowl
Poke bowls still rock our world and this one was created just for us by Corina Nielsen-Thomas
- 4oz sushi grade ahi tuna
- 2 cups greens and veggies of choice
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Pic's peanut butter
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chili paste
- 1-2 tablespoon water if needed
- Add all dressing ingredients to a small bowl and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing over greens and vegetables.
- Top with avocado.