- Place all ingredients for the wafer crunch mix in a mixing bowl, mix until well combined.
- Drain and rinse cashews and place in a high-power blender with remaining salted caramel peanut ingredients.
- Blend until smooth (this takes a few minutes).
- Add the peanut caramel to the wafer crunch mixture, stir thoroughly.
- Press into a greased and lined baking tin and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Once set, cut into rectangles and return to freezer.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate using a double-boiler.
- Press peanuts into the bars and dip in chocolate.
- Return to freezer until chocolate has set (this happens quickly).
Serve and enjoy.