- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl
- Mix the wet ingredients together then blend through the dry mix
- Add the mix to your 9inch pan and compress
- Move to fridge to chill while you make your filling
- Blend the cream cheese, sour cream, PB together.
- Taste and adjust sweetener to suit your palate
- Mix eggs through and pop the mix on top of the chilled base
- Place your pan into a larger deeper tray and add water half way up cheesecake to create a water bath.
- Cover pan with foil or another tray to prevent top browning and bake in oven at 140 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until cheesecake has firmed to the touch.
- Add ingredients to a pan or a bowl over a water bath and heat gently until it can combine into a smooth icing.
- Spread the icing over the top or top and sides of your chilled cheesecake and dress as desired.
- Move to fridge to set