- Place the herbs, peanuts, lime juice and garlic in a food processor.
- At a medium speed slowly drizzle in the Pic’s peanut oil until a smooth paste is formed.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate.
Makes a generous tub of tasty pesto to store in your fridge
- 200g coriander, roots left on
- 50g mint
- 50g Pic’s Peanut Butter, unsalted
- 20ml lime juice
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250ml Pic’s peanut oil
- Salt & pepper
Simply stir through your noodles or pasta for a full flavoured, quick and simple weeknight dish. Alternatively, drizzle on roasted vegetables or add to grilled prawns. Created by Nelson restaurant, Hopgood’s
(V) (VG) (GF)