- Add all ingredients food processor and blend until creamy and smooth. Adjust the cacao and sweetener to taste.
- Layer the mousse, PB and yoghurt in glasses. Chill for a few hours before serving.
- Dress top with toasted coconut and chopped roasted peanuts
- Will keep for a few days in the fridge, but you’ll eat it all before then!
- 3 ripe avocados
- 2 large ripe banana
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup Pics Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 cup (adjust to taste) sweetener maple syrup
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- Coconut Yoghurt
- Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- Toasted coconut and nuts to finish
A healthy mousse that is made creamy and healthy by mashing avos -