- Preheat oven to 170° C.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Then add honey, peanut butter, and coconut oil, mix well.
- Spread bar mixture into a greased and lined baking tin, bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into small bars and drizzle with dark chocolate and/or peanut butter.
- Serve and enjoy or store in an airtight container.
- 1 cups oats
- 1 cup cashews, almonds and/or macadamias, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup buckinis
- 1/4 cup mixed seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1/3 cup Pic’s Peanut Butter – smooth or crunchy
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Drizzle with raw chocolate and peanut butter (optional)