- Preheat your oven to 180c and line a baking dish with grease proof paper.
- In a saucepan, gently melt together the honey and peanut butter over a low heat.
- Once these are all melted, pour the mixture over the quinoa puffs and cinnamon and give everything a thorough mix through.
- Pour this into the baking dish and firmly pack the mixture down. Bake this in the oven for around 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- For the chocolate topping, mix together the almond butter, cacao powder and honey. Then, gradually drizzle in the almond milk whilst mixing until you’re left with a smooth, thick icing texture.
- Spread this over the cooled quinoa bars and garnish with a little pinch of sea salt before slicing into portions.
Peanut Butter Quinoa Crunch Bars
- 3 heaped Tbsp Pic’s Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 3 Heaped Tbsp honey
- 2 Cups Puffed quinoa
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Heaped Tbsp Pic’s Almond or Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Almond milk as needed
- Pinch of sea salt