- Put the medjool dates and water into a food processor and process until a thick date paste has formed
- Remove from the food processor and place into a large mixing bowl along with the peanut butter, cacao powder, maple syrup, pretzels and raisons.
- Stir together well, making sure that the pretzels and raisons are distributed evenly
- Using your hands press the mixture tightly into a lined pan (9x9 square) and then put into the fridge to firm up for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips over a bain marie and once melted, pour over the top of the tiffin.
- Cover with pretzels and place back in the fridge for another 30 minutes to harden.
- Drizzle a little peanut butter over the tiffin and cut into slices, 9 or 18 depending on the size you require.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Makes 9 large / 18 small slices
- 1 ½ cups. / 18 medjool dates, destoned
- 2/3 cup. + 2 tbsp. cacao powder
- ¾ cup. Pics Crunchy Peanut Butter
- ¾ cup. pretzels, crushed
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup. maple syrup
- ¼ cup. raisons
- 1 ½ cup. / 300g dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup. pretzels
- Drizzle of Pics Smooth Peanut Butter