Peanut Butter Pistachio Tiffin
- 320g dates (soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes and drained)
- 150g peanut butter (plus 2 tablespoons for swirling on top)
- 25g cacao powder
- 80g crushed biscuits
- 70g raisins
- 60g pistachios (roughly chopped)
- 180g chocolate
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- In a food processor, blitz your drained dates, peanut butter and cacao powder until a paste is formed.
- Empty paste into a mixing bowl and fold in your crushed biscuits, raisins and chopped pistachios.
- Line or grease a square or rectangular baking tin, and empty your mixture into it.
- Flatten the mixture down firmly.
- Melt your chocolate in a microwave with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in 30-second increments, and then pour onto your tiffin to cover completely.
- Next, melt your 2 tablespoons of peanut butter in the microwave with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil for 30 seconds.
- Pour the melted peanut button onto the chocolate tiffin in lines, and then using a knife draw lines through the mixture the opposite way to create the swirls.
- Place in freezer to set for 30 minutes before slicing into triangles, and enjoying.