- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl (except coconut oil)
- Mix well until all ingredients are combined.
- Roll into balls.
- Dip bliss balls in melted coconut oil and then roll in crushed peanuts.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup peanuts, ground to a flour (+ additional 1/3 cup to roll, roughly chopped)
- 1 1/2 tbsp cacao butter, melted
- 2 tbsp filtered water
- 3 tbsp raw honey or coconut nectar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted