Buenos Dia Peanut Butterer
- 4 tbsp Pic’s smooth Peanut
- 2 tbsp ground almonds
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Handful chocolate chips
- 60g raw chocolate
- Tsp coconut oil
- In a bowl, mix together the peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup and ground almonds until this forms a cookie dough like texture.
- Stir through the chocolate chips.
- Press this mixture into a silicone easter egg mould and pop these into the freezer for an hour.
- Melt the chocolate and stir through the coconut oil.
- Once the eggs are firm, remove these from the mould and coat in the melted chocolate.
- Place these onto a tray and leave in the fridge for 2 hours to allow the chocolate to completely set.