- Preheat your oven to 180c and liner a tray with baking paper.
- In a pan, gently melt the coconut oil, peanut butter and sweetener of choice together. Stir through the spices.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl (apart from the dried fruit)
- Pour over the wet ingredients and stir everything together so that everything is evenly coated.
- Spread this over your baking sheet and pop into the oven for 15 minutes, tossing half away through to prevent burning.
- Once the granola is beautifully golden brown, mix through the dried fruit and allow to cool fully before storing in an airtight jar/container.
- Serve with fresh fruit and your favourite non-dairy milk and enjoy!
Peanut Butter Cinnamon Spiced Granola
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp honey/maple syrup
- 3 heaped tbsp Pic’s smooth peanut butter
- Tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- Pinch of nutmeg & ground cloves
- 2 cups jumbo oats
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- Large handful raisins
- 3/4 cup cornflakes