Bula Peanut Butterer
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 2 heaped Tbsp honey/agave
- 1/2 cup oats
- 4 Tbsp Pic’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- Handful chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 180c and line a tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the peanut butter, honey, and coconut sugar.
- Stir through the dry ingredients and use your hands to mould the mixture together. Add more PB if your dough isn’t sticky enough!
- Mix through the dark chocolate, then divide the mix and shape into 7 small cookies.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes and enjoy!