- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all cookie ingredients into a large bowl.
- Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Divide and scoop cookies onto parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until cookies are just set (cook longer for a crunchier cookie).
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Prepare chocolate coating by adding chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small bowl.
- Heat for 30 seconds in the microwave, stir, repeat in 15 second increments until completely melted.
- Drizzle onto cookies and sprinkle with crumbled bacon bits
- 1 cup Pic’s peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 slices of crispy cooked bacon
NOTE: USA measurements